We are closely monitoring current events and best practices for your health and safety. God remains firmly in control, yet we want to do our part in keeping everyone safe, and slowing the spread of COVID-19.
What can I do?
- Frequently wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Put at least 6 feet of distance between yourself and others, if you are out for essential services.
The CDC’s complete guidelines can be found here: cdc.gov/covid19
What will The Crossing do?
- To help slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus, and ensure your health & safety, we have decided to temporarily suspend physical gatherings.
- Instead, our worship service will stream online, starting Sunday, March 15, 2020. We will live stream at our normal time of 9:45 AM, and invite you to join us in worship together at our YouTube Channel.
- Our weekly groups will also move to online video-conferencing formats only.
We’ll miss seeing you, so here are ways to stay involved with The Crossing:
- GROW with us. Listen or watch sermons online. Each week, they’re available again on YouTube or as a podcast.
- CONNECT with us. Send us your prayer requests online. Receive regular updates and encouragements at The Crossing Website or Facebook Page.
- GIVE online. You can donate at our Give Page.
We are praying for you. We’ll keep you updated. And we’re committed to providing a worshipful, healthy experience for everyone at The Crossing.