What is a Growth Group?
Cross-generational, accessible, missional communities for adults that usually meet 3-4 times per month in people homes.
Our Vision: To grow deeper in Christ, in His family, and in His mission together.
Grow transformationally in Christ through spiritual depth with Jesus.
Grow relationally in His family through encouraging, authentic, and accountable friendships.
Grow missionally in reaching out to serve God and people outside of our group.
SATURDAY GROUPS ONLY: We meet in child-friendly homes where children can play during our home meetings.
If your child needs to nap, bring sleep items (Pack-n-Play or sleeping bag), and we'll provide a quiet room.
Times and Locations
Join a group that meets for co-ed Bible study, followed by separate men's and women's sharing and prayer:
• Wed Nights, 8 PM - 10 PM: Downtown Hayward 1 (near Church). No child care.
• Wed Nights, 8 PM - 10 PM: South Hayward. No child care.
• Wed Nights, 8 PM - 10 PM: Union City. No child care.
• Thurs Nights, 7:45 PM - 10:30 PM: At Church (Young Adult Only). No child care.
• Thurs Nights, 8 PM - 10 PM: Downtown Hayward 2. No child care.
• Sat Mornings, 10 AM - 11:15 AM (for Bible Study; Sharing to be arranged separately): Hayward. Children welcome.
• Sat Afternoons, 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM: Castro Valley (near BART). Children welcome.
• Sat Mornings & Evenings, 1st & 3rd week: 10 AM - 12 PM; 4th week: 5 PM-7 PM: Union City. Children welcome.