What is a Growth Group?
Cross-generational, accessible, missional communities for adults that usually meet 3-4 times per month in people homes. Currently, during shelter-in-place, groups meet through video chat platforms.
Our Vision: To grow deeper in Christ, in His family, and in His mission together.
Grow transformationally in Christ through spiritual depth with Jesus.
Grow relationally in His family through encouraging, authentic, and accountable friendship.
Grow missionally in reaching outward by serving God and people outside this group.
SATURDAY GROUPS ONLY: We meet in child-friendly homes where children can play during our home meetings.
If your child needs to nap, bring sleep items (Pack-n-Play or sleeping bag), and we'll provide a quiet room.
Times and Locations
Join a group that meets off-campus for co-ed Bible study, followed by separate men's and women's sharing and prayer:
• Wednesday Nights, 8 PM - 10 PM: Downtown Hayward 1 (near CFC Church). No child care.
• Thursday Nights, 8 PM - 10 PM: Downtown Hayward 2 (near Burbank School). No child care.
• Saturday Mornings, 10 AM - 12 PM: Hayward Eden Area (near Hesperian Blvd). Children welcome.
• Saturday Mornings, 10 AM - 12 PM: Castro Valley (near BART). Children welcome.
• Saturday Mornings, 10 AM - 12 PM: San Leandro (880 Corridor). Children welcome.
• Saturday Mornings, 10 AM - 12 PM: Union City. Children welcome.